Collection of information and protection of personal data
The website complies with current data protection regulations and its administrator makes every effort to ensure that all persons using the website feel safe.
The personal data provided will be protected in an appropriate manner so that it does not fall into the hands of unauthorized persons. They will also not be transferred, resold or used in a manner inconsistent with its purpose. Remember that your personal data is always voluntary, but also necessary to add a comment on the blog or contact us through the contact form.
When a visitor to this site leaves a comment, we collect the information you see on the comment form, as well as the visitor’s IP address and browser signature to help us detect spam. Leaving a comment is completely voluntary. However, by choosing to leave a comment you consent to the processing of the personal data you provide.
On the Blog, at https://sustainablecities.net/contact there is a contact form where you can contact us. Completing the contact form requires providing personal data, which is used to contact the person submitting the form in order to respond to the inquiry or request. The information sent via the form is stored by us for the purpose of customer service for an indefinite period of time, but the information obtained is not used for marketing purposes.
The cookies used do not store any personal data or other information collected from users and are only collected for statistical purposes.
The Blog uses the following types of cookies:
- Essential – cookies contribute to the usability of the website by enabling basic functions such as site navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
- Preferences – cookies contribute to the usability of the website by enabling basic functions such as navigation on the website and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
- Statistics – Statistical cookies help website owners understand how different users behave on the website by collecting and reporting anonymous information, i.e. Yandex metrics – used to collect information about user actions on the Blog – traffic statistics, number of clicks and recordings of individual sessions. This allows us to track the experience of users interacting with the site, which will provide invaluable help in its optimization. This information is collected to analyze content and user interest so we can create content on topics close to readers’ interests.
- Unclassified – Unclassified cookies are cookies that are in the process of being classified with individual cookie providers.
Right of access to data
In relation to the processing of personal data, you have the following rights:
- The right to request access to your personal data from the controller;
- The right to rectification of the data;
- The right to erasure of the data;
- The right to restrict processing;
- The right to object to processing;
- The right to data portability (as far as technically possible);
- The right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data for a specific purpose, where such consent has previously been given;
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority in relation to the processing of personal data.
Using the website involves sending requests to the server, on which the website is stored. Each request made to the server is recorded in the server logs.
The logs include your IP address, the date and time of the server, information about your browser and the operating system you are using. Logs are saved and stored on the server.
The data saved in the server logs are not associated with particular persons using the website and are not used to identify the user.
Server logs constitute only an auxiliary material used to administer the website, and their content is not disclosed to anyone except persons authorised to administer the server.